We created the Business Development Series in hopes of identifying and answering the questions many small businesses and startups seem to come across as they work to grow their organizations.
These are FREE events held monthly at our space. We encourage everyone to join us, as well as give feedback/suggestions for future topics.
- January 30th 2017: Tax Talk w/ Evergreen Financials Zach Kershner
- February 28th 2017: A Connected Workplace w/ Cisco Systems Paul Magnaghi
- March 14th 2017: Which Social Media Works Best in NCW w/ Flirting with Socials April Welch
- April 25th 2017: Planning a Complimentary Community Event w/ Callie Klein
- May 2017: Building Local Partnerships between businesses & students w/ Katie Schmitten
- June 2017: Quickbooks Roundtable w/ Maynard Man
- July 2017: Summer break
- August 2017: Summer break
- September 2017: Summer break
- October 2017: Exercise in the Workplace w/ Bellamia Massage
- November 2017:
- December 2017: